Sophia Stavron is the Founder and CEO of StavroHedi, LLC with co-founder and sister, Dr. Vickie Stavron Zahedi, in Dallas, TX.
StavroHedi in Greek means crossed hands. It's Sophia's belief that we get through life successfully by lending a helping hand to others and empowering ourselves. She honors her parents who are greek immigrants through the legacy she leaves with her work.
From Celebrity Esthetician hiding her powerful spiritual gifts to piquing the curiosity internationally of doctors, researchers, professors and healthcare practitioners at the Neuroscience conference in London, U.K. in September 2016 with her eyebrow- raising abstract, "Stop Dementia In Its Tracks With Alternative Healing Modalities" – revealing her scientifically-proven work done with her father, she is always evolving!
Known as the approachable, compassionate solutions provider, she helps committed executives, entrepreneurs, and athletes produce powerful results through a proprietary approach to transformation, so they can experience extraordinary results and abundance in their business, life, health, and spiritual practice.
After working with peak performers over the last 25 years, she discovered all results in life are manifested from the health of the mind, body and spirit system. Essentially, the quality of results is directly related to the quality of your spiritual, mental, emotional, physical and environmental systems.
She shows you how to live a better version of your Self with enhanced awareness. When you shift the limiting beliefs and blocks within each one of these systems and align all of them in the same direction, then you can achieve uncommon and unique breakthroughs and results.
Sophia is a provocative, inspiring author, sought-after international speaker, powerful and gifted intuitive, who integrates humor and fun while creating shifts in your mindset, mental health, and spiritual well-being.
Sophia is an Executive Producer in the documentary short film, “The Soul of Success: The Jack Canfield Story" about the life and legend of Jack Canfield, a Best-Selling Author®, originator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series and the most recognized success coach in the world. She is also an Executive Producer in the documentary short film, "Real Heroes: The Rudy Story" about the man who inspired the movie, Rudy – Rudy Ruettiger. (Both films with Five-time Emmy Award Winning Director, Producer and Filmmaker, Nick Nanton.)
In addition, Sophia is an Executive Director of the movie, “Amy’s Victory Dance", with Director and Emmy-nominated choreographer, Brian Thomas: The movie is a documentary film that chronicles dancer Amy Jordan's triumphant return to the stage – after her 2009 near-death accident.
• Filming Producer Assistant of Fonya Naomi Mondell for Bob Schneider Live at the Paramount Theatre DVD
• Sophia has appeared on WFAA prime time news in Dallas
• Interviewed by Brian Tracy for The Brian Tracy TV Show aired on ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX affiliates
• Co-Author with James Malinchak, featured on the hit ABC TV show, Secret Millionaire
• Personally trained and certified by Jack Canfield as a Certified Success Principles and Certified Canfield Methodology trainer
• Pranic Healing Practitioner, Psychotherapist, and Arhatic Yoga Practitioner
trained by Master Stephen Co
• Meditation and Mindfulness Teacher
• Music composer, producer and performer
• Advisory Board Member of Boys and Girls Club East Dallas, TX
• Alzheimer's Impact Movement member
• Alzheimer's Association Speakers Bureau Member
• Past President and Director of non-profit 501(c)(3) Sophia's Creative Learning Center for the guidance and development of children under the age of 13 years old